Pébéo- Gouache en Poudre-Set 4x100G, 633370, 4 Colors, 4 x 100G
Tactilcolor Gouache powder is to be diluted with water to reconstitute, among other things, finger gouache or liquid gouache. Its formula composed of at least 97% natural raw materials is perfectly suitable for children from 2 years old.
It makes it possible to offer babies and older children healthier and more eco-responsible activities:
- 0 preservative added
- 0 waste: prepare only the quantity of paint needed and if there is any left, dry it in a thin layer on a non-porous support (food film or aluminum foil for example), you will then obtain small watercolor tablets.
- 90% less packaging: ~ 90% less packaging compared to two 150ml bottles of Pébéo liquid gouache (i.e. approximately 280ml of liquid gouache with a 100g sachet).
- + educational: Experimentation through the preparation of paint, learning about the origin of colors, civic and responsible education vis-à-vis the environment
The colors are bright and luminous even after drying, redilutable and miscible with each other in powder or in reconstituted form.
- Finger gouache: 1 part powder to 1 part water
- Liquid gouache for brush application: 1 part powder to 2 parts water
Tacticolor Gouache powder paint is easy to clean off the skin with soap and water, or with a liniment-type greasy agent. Washing with water will remove 100% of the binder which is soluble in water.
In the event of stains on textiles, immediately wash the linen in hot water with soap. Repeat the operation if necessary until the stain has completely disappeared. For more severe staining, using bleach-based or active oxygen-based textile stain removers can be beneficial provided that their use is compatible with the garment in question.